- In student life: It doesn’t matter what I eat, I do not gain weight or have any health issues. I am cool.
- Right after college: Some weight gain will actually make me look good. All is well.
- Couple of years into the job: Ah! I have gained too much of weight. But who cares. I am not a weight-freak. And I do not have to get into modeling or acting.
- A while later: Grr… I can not buy so many nice looking dresses due to my weight. Garment industry in India is so discriminatory. They should learn from the US. Some half hearted attempts to lose weight, control diet and regain fitness. Abandoned soon.
- Couple of years after that: How many different types of doctors have I visited in last 2 years? At this rate I would not be able to walk by the time I am 30. Raise alarm. Become obsessive about health and weight management.
Rest of the story is still being written.😛