To break the block, I am doing something unusual. Generally I ignore all those tags that ask you to do such things, but today, voluntarily, here are some random things about me.
- I get tears in my eyes when I laugh. Many people get tears when they laugh too loud or when they are emotional. For me, as long as the laughter is not fake, I get tears – very quickly. So, yes – it is easy to see when I am faking a laugh.
- In vegetables, I used to eat only potatoes for quite long. Sometime, during my IIT days, I started eating paneer because I found that they don’t cook potatoes well in most of the restaurants. Even today, at home, my meal is not complete without potatoes.
- I never liked missing classes during my student days. JEE preparation days, Undergraduation or MBA – I always attended classes. Even though it sounds so uncool 🙂
- I am dead against ragging – I don’t accept any explanation, howsoever clever, in the favour of ragging.
- After I had a coffee in startbuck in US, I didn’t drink coffee for 9 months or so!
- At least twice in my life, I have been stuck with eating idlis because someone prepared them so lovingly. A third time I managed to give a heads up as soon as I saw the preparations that I don’t like idlis!
- I have used safety pin once to get rid of someone trying to grope around in the train.
That’s quite a lot.